Monday, June 22, 2009

Las Vegas

Will and I got to stay in Vegas for four nights at the Ritz Carlton at Lake Las Vegas. This was a trip Will won from Mass Mutual. We had the best time and I will say one thing about "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" --I hope all the incredible food that I ate TONS of stays in Vegas!




I loved the fountain in the courtyard of the Ritz. It felt very European.

I wish I could get our gardens to look like this.

Our room was in the center of the bridge. We had an amazing view of the whole Lake Las Vegas.


Not everything that happens in Vegas needs to stay in Vegas. We had a wonderful trip to the Las Vegas Temple and plan to keep the memories with us always.






















2 comments:

Julia said...

How fun! Good job Will for working so hard... those trips aren't aleays easy to win. It looks like you had a good time. You look AWESOME!!

Mary and Ryan said...

How fun! There is nothing like a good trip alone with the husband!