Thursday, September 20, 2007

School



As many of you already know, I have entered the world of education. Due to the bleak situation found in the public schools in Franklin, (specifically the Middle school where Adelynn would have attended this year) Will and I decided that it was time to send the children to the local private school Southampton Adademy. (You can check out the school's website www.southamptonacademy.org ) Of course a private school education is not free. So to allay the rather large cost of tuition, I am now teaching sophomore compostion, three sections. I will be focusing heavily on grammar and vocabulary first semester, then second semester I will have the students apply what they have learned. You can see from the "punctuation exercise" above just how IMPORTANT what I am teaching is.

No comments: